It is the first day of spring, a time when the flowers start to bloom and birds return to sing from the trees. However, if you have airborne allergies, the start of spring may bring less than happy thoughts.
This year take control of the airborne allergens that are in your house and waiting to derail the season for you. 24 hour HEPA (high efficiency particle arresting) filtration of your air will greatly reduce the amount of dust, mold and mildew spores, pet hair and dander, and seasonal pollen in your air.
In fact, for every 10,000 airborne particles, HEPA filtration will remove 99,997 of particles as small as .3 microns in size. That will significantly reduce the cause of your symptoms and give you a reason to be happy that spring has come.
Call us now at (800) 997-2989 and let us put the Allergy Machine Air Purifier on your doorstep with Free UPS shipping. Allergy relief can be on the way to you today. It’s just that easy!
Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
Managing airborne allergies means having effective strategies when allergens threaten to send your immune system into overdrive.
Taking precautions to minimize symptoms, but knowing how to effectively squelch symptoms when they occur is the key to being able to keep your life on track.
- Use a high efficiency particle arresting air purifier to remove typical allergens such as dust mites, household dust, pet dander, seasonal pollens, odors and airborne chemicals.
- Launder linens at least once a week in water that is 160 degrees Fahrenheit or hotter to kill mites.
- Use scent free products whenever possible.
- Eliminate smoke and smokers from your home.
Dealing with Symptoms
- Increase the rate of filtration on your HEPA air purifier. This will remove allergens in the air faster and reduce the number that with which your body will have to respond.
- If your symptoms include a stuffy nose, use a decongestant rather than an antihistamine. This will usually open nasal passages and make it easier to breathe (and think).
- Resist the temptation to sniff. Blow your nose instead
- Drink plenty of fluids to help your body flush out the allergens, and stay well rested.
If you lived in a bubble or a perfect world taking preventative strategies would be all you needed to live happily ever after. But since we live in neither, having a balance of solutions will help.
The Allergy Air Purifier contains a medical grade high efficiency particle arresting filter that will scrub your air of allergens 24 hours a day. And if and when the air gets thick with allergens, it is ready to go as fast as you need it to with 3 filtration speeds.
With effective preventative strategies and an air purifier that can step up to clean your air quickly and effectively, you will stand a better chance of being able to go on regardless of what life throws your way.
See the Allergy Air Purifier now at http://purerair.com/allergy_machine.html
Debbie Davis, President